|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, ISO 9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||in bulk package,waxed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Color:||Different Color Upon Request||Price:||High Quality And Factory Sale Competitive Price|
|Truck Chasssis:||China Made Japan Brand ISUZU 4*2 LHD Diesel Truck Chassis|
CLW5070TSLQ4 ISUZU 100P street sweeping truck for sale
the introduction function of road sweeper truck manufactured by Chengli Special Automobile Co., Ltd. as below
1. CLW brand road sweeper truck adopts the mixing way of sucking-sweeping to collect wastes, wet-dust removal, electro-hydraulic control, finished the sweeping work by the working way of hydraulic tipping and discharging.
2. CLW brand road sweeper truck, adopts auxiliary engine specially drives the fan and hydraulic system, assuring keeping working during driving and Continuity of the sweeping process.
3. CLW brand street sweeper adopts the structure layout of “middle installed 4* sweeping brushes+ spraying and dust-removal device+ Center partition+ rear installed nozzle”, which makes non-splashing of sand and gravel during cleaning. This kind of sweeping layout is easy to adjust and maintain the sweeping and sucking devices. Perfect vehicle passivity in transit operations.
4. The transmission between the auxiliary engine and the fan is equipped with an automatic clutch, making sure automatic disconnection of the secondary engine from the fan when starting and stopping the engine without load, reducing the impact on the secondary engine, improving the reliability and service life of the auxiliary engine
5. Sweeping disk has the functions of automatic obstacle avoidance and automatic reset; obstacles automatically retract and automatically return to obstacles.
6. The rotating speed of the pan can be adjusted according to various cleaning conditions to ensure good cleaning effect under various pollution conditions.
7. CLW brand road sweeper adopts advanced, high-efficiency dedicated fans and fully floating nozzles that can be automatically leveled along the road providing good cleaning and long service life.
If you're interested in our road sweeper truck, please send email to email@example.com or talk to Anita by Whatsapp/Wechat/Mob.: +86 13329899995;
The upper parts of the road sweeper truck
Truck chassis :QL10703HARY
Engine power :72KW
Water tank volume:1.0m³
Dust tank volume:3.5m³
Max working ability:13000㎡/h-52000㎡/h
Standard devices of the road sweeper truck: 4* road sweeping brushes, Jiangxi WUSHILING auxiliary engine, SANYO motor, Schneider control switch, Hypres solenoid valve set, Continuously variable automatic clutch, Maintenance-free centrifugal automatic fan, stainless dust tank, tail LED indicator light, manual pump emergency system, garbage lifting-tipping function.
1, trash self-cleaning function is optional.
2, Reversing monitoring function is optional
3, front-flashing and rear sprinkling is optional
Truck spare parts: 1* spare tire, JACK*1, warning sign*1, road sweeping brushes*1 set , sealing rings*1 set, special tools*1 set, etc.
More pictures of ISUZU 100P street sweeping vehicle as below
HOT SALE! ISUZU 100P road sweeper truck
high quality and competitive price ISUZU 98hp diesel 4*2 LHD street sweeper truck for sale
More information, please feel free to contact with Ms. Anita.
Whatsapp/Wechat/Mob.: +86 13329899995
CLW5070TSLQ4 ISUZU 100P road sweeper truck for sale
|Main technical parameters|
CLW5070TSLQ4 road sweeper truck for sale
|Total mass(Kg)||7300||Overall dimension(mm)||5960×1990×2380|
|Rated mass(Kg)||2470||Driver cab person||2|
|Curb mass(Kg)||4700||Front/rear suspension(mm)||1015/1585|
|Axle nos.||2||Max speed(Km/h)||95|
|Axle load(Kg)||2580/4720||Fuel type||Diesel|
|Main technical parameters of truck chassis|
|Truck chassis||QL10703HARY||Truck manufacturer||ISUZU AUTOMOBILE|
|Overall dimension(mm)||5900×1880×2220||Tire nos.||6|
|Approach/departure angle(°)||24/16||Tires specification||7.00-16 14PR,7.00R16 14PR|
|Steel spring||8/6+5||Front tread(mm)||1504|
|Fuel type||Diesel||Rear tread(mm)||1425|
|Emission standard||Euro Ⅳ|
|Engine model||Manufacturer||Displacement (ml)||Power (Kw)|